The Minnesota Algebra Challenge has just reached the 600,000 equation mark, and we’ve gotten even more positive feedback. Susan Heinmiller teaches 7th graders in Eden Prairie, MN. This is what …
After a week and a half million algebra equations, we asked students and teachers what they thought about the algebra challenge. This is what they had to say: Seth Leavitt, …
- • Improve specialization methods that can achieve mastery for every student in the classroom.
- • Maximize accessibility of basic algebra concepts to young students.
- • Provide Minnesota teachers with open access to current and future learning tools from the UW Center for Game Science.
- • Winning classrooms are determined by the greatest percentage of algebraic mastery per team/classroom.
- • Visit our support forum to receive answers from official support staff.